Peaches and Cream Peaches and Cream

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Breakfast Quinoa (Guest Post for The Fig Tree Blog)

Yesterday I was honored with the privilege of posting on my friend's blog-Courtney of The Fig Tree.  In turn,  she posted on mine.  She presented a scrumptious looking Peaches & Cream Ice Cream with Salted Pecans.  Seriously, how did she know I would just love this? The blog name doesn't give it away...does it? *heheh* I have come to the conclusion I need to buy myself and ice cream maker ASAP and this will be the first recipe I will try!! Yum!

I decided to create my own Breakfast Quinoa to post on her blog. It tastes great with a little bit of brown sugar (though maple syrup or honey would be yummy too!) and some fresh berries.  For this recipe, please head over to The Fig Tree.  Stop by and say hello to Courtney-she'd love to hear from you! 

1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios